News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Holds and airplanes?

Started by Milko, August 16, 2013, 02:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello

I'm trying to build an airplanes, I want to use holds.

In the air depot, the hold appear, but holds are unclickable.

In attach sources and the pak files.

Sources are for pak 128 brit exp, to build pak files we need to create folder "holds" in folder "air" and put Fokker_F27_100_300_hold.dat, holds share holds.png in folder boats (similar to boats).
Fokker_F27_100_300_holds.dat need  to be packed in 32px.

I don't know where is the problem....

airplanes and hold, may be that will also have a length problem? all airplanes's stop are length=1, using holds the airplanes cuold be with length > 1?

Giuseppe

greenling

Milko
In The Aircraft sektor gives a vehicle use limit form one part.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

jamespetts

Is this issue specific to Experimental, or is this also an issue in the latest Standard?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Hello

Quote from: jamespetts on August 16, 2013, 08:02:34 PM
Is this issue specific to Experimental, or is this also an issue in the latest Standard?

Yes, also standard has the same problem.

I will open a topic in the standard section.

Thank you.

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Don't worry about reposting - I have moved the topic.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

The Hood

I gather this may be a coded limit on vehicles in convoy for air being 1. I can't see how this is a pakset specific bug...?

jamespetts

Ahh, didn't realise that this was the issue. Can anyone confirm? If so, this should be in extension requests instead.