News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

minibug: new size of window not recognized during startup

Started by jarauh, August 25, 2008, 09:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarauh

...now using the nightly...

If I change the window size during the pak selection dialog, the new window size is not recognized. I have to change the window size again after starting the game.

Kgm13

ive tryed to get this fault and avnt mangaged to get it, though it is still tolorable isnt it?
Reality Is An Illusion Caused By Lack Of Alcohol

Colin

Quote from: jarauh on August 25, 2008, 09:03:43 PM
...now using the nightly...

If I change the window size during the pak selection dialog, the new window size is not recognized. I have to change the window size again after starting the game.

This seems to have been the case for many moons now. You may have to live with it, it's only one click anyway.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

jarauh

Well, it's not really a problem, of course. But I guess fixing it should also not be a problem...

prissi

I guess fixing it is impossible, since the event system has not started up yet.

jarauh

That sounds strange. I mean, all that should happen is the following: When Simutrans draws the map for the first time it should check the window size instead on relying on the default values.
But as I said, maybe not so important.

prissi

Unfourtunately, this event is lost. Inserting new events is not that easy. But I will see.

EDIT: ok, fixing was not so difficult. enjoy r1968.

Colin

Quote from: prissi on August 26, 2008, 11:25:17 AM
EDIT: ok, fixing was not so difficult. enjoy r1968.

Where are the latest revisions? Werners page at Simutrans Downloads shows the latest as r1956. 18/08/08
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

DirrrtyDirk

Yes, apparently wernieman's script broke down, so there are no automatic compilations at the moment.

So for all of us who cannot compile simutrans themselves, this means waiting until wernieman is back to fix it.

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

Colin

Thought for the day

DirrrtyDirk

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****