News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

I may be quitting Simutrans (forever)

Started by fam621, March 30, 2019, 09:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

Hello, I am making this post because I fell that it is necessary to. I thegamer7893 may within the next week be quitting Simutrans not only the forum but the game itself. I feel like it is time for me to move onto bigger and better things as I have been blessed with more time on my hands. A decision post will be posted within the next 5-7 days with my final decision. In the meanwhile, please enjoy life.

fam621

Right, a decision has been made and I can now fully confirm that I will be fully disconnecting from the SImutrans community permanently. For those who I have made happy and sad, I am leaving as I feel like this game is past me and my personal self and I now feel that this is the time to use to do things more for me. I may return in the future. But, I will be leaving this community and I am thanking everyone and I hope you guys will give thanks to me. From thegamer7893, goodbye.

isidoro

Isaac Eiland-Hall

It was a pleasure to have you here. I hope your future travels are wonderful.

fam621

What I forgot to tell you guys was it was an April fools day joke! I'm not going anywhere people, I'm still here!

isidoro

:D I truly believed it.  :D   Welcome back! (If you ever left...)

In the country where I live, there's no such a April fool; at least, not in April.

NoMorePacers

When you said that you were gonna quit, you put the post up a day after April Fools Day though.