News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Credits

Started by jamespetts, April 22, 2019, 10:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

I have added a section in the scrolling credits in the introductory screen to Simutrans-Extended for Pak.256-Ex. Currently, only Phystam is listed - may I ask whether there is anyone else whom I ought to be crediting for this pakset?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Phystam

Thank you for your work!
I would like to add the developer name as follows:
Feiltagelse (九龍)
Gobanboshi (五番星)
Satiitiban (さちばさち)
Kurokumo (クロクモ)

jamespetts

Thank you for that. I have added these names, which should be available in the next nightly build. However, can I ask whether you are able to see the Japanese characters when the list scrolls past in the opening/new game dialogue? They display as " ??? " on my system, but that may be because I do not have a Japanese character set installed. If the Japanese characters do work for you, may I ask whether you would also like your name rendered in Japanese characters? If so, I should be grateful if you could post the correct characters here so that I can add them. Thank you.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Phystam

In Japanese environment, it works well.

jamespetts

Excellent, thank you for letting me know. Would you like me to add the Japanese characters for your name, too?

Phystam

thanks, I would like to add my name like "Phystam (ふぃすたむ)".

jamespetts

Splendid, thank you. This will be in the next nightly build.