News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

How to split roads without removing it?

Started by Mishasama, September 24, 2020, 09:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mishasama

Connecting roads has cost nothing, but how to split roads without cost?
Because of some reason. I am looking for volunteers who can help me update the Pak64.Nightly.

I'm helping to build the Chinese community for now.
如果您是使用中文的玩家,歡迎到這裏尋找同好或張貼您們組織的聯係方式。
如果你是中文玩家,欢迎来这个帖子里找组织或者贴出你们的联系方式。

prissi

Use the way remove tool and click as start on the left and as stop on ther end tile. This will only remove connected roads tiles.

Vladki

From my experience I recommend dragging the way remove tool, so you can see what will be deleted. An unexpected one way sign can wipe your whole railway network... And also a click may be often interpreted as a short drag  - within one tile, removing that tile.

Mishasama

Quote from: prissi on September 25, 2020, 05:24:46 AM
Use the way remove tool and click as start on the left and as stop on ther end tile. This will only remove connected roads tiles.
Thank you!
Quote from: Vladki on September 25, 2020, 03:08:24 PM
From my experience I recommend dragging the way remove tool, so you can see what will be deleted. An unexpected one way sign can wipe your whole railway network... And also a click may be often interpreted as a short drag  - within one tile, removing that tile.
Yah... Dragging is better than clicking, it almost removing one tile every time.
Because of some reason. I am looking for volunteers who can help me update the Pak64.Nightly.

I'm helping to build the Chinese community for now.
如果您是使用中文的玩家,歡迎到這裏尋找同好或張貼您們組織的聯係方式。
如果你是中文玩家,欢迎来这个帖子里找组织或者贴出你们的联系方式。

Ters

I have sometimes had problems that the tool also removes all the roads on the start and from tile, even though there were other connections. I don't know if it is a bug (which also could be fixed by now), an unsteady hand, or both.