News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

New subforum for Extended?

Started by jamespetts, December 26, 2020, 02:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Festive greetings to the people of Pak192.Comic.
Isaac has given me admin rights on the forum to allow me to re-structure the subforums relating to Simutrans-Extended. I notice that there is a Simutrans-Extended version of Pak192.Comic now in existence. Would the creators/maintainers of that version like a separate Extended pakset subforum in the Simutrans-Extended section?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Flemmbrav

Happy holidays to you too!

I personally do not feel like our subforum is in use that often that it's justified to have two.
in fact it's dead, someone bring it alive please!
Same goes for the Pak192.Comic-thread in the general Pakset-forum in the Extended subforums.

Might as well just link them together? Or add attributes to the existing Pakset-subforums?

Mariculous

Being one of those mentioned p192c-ex maintainers (although currently in maintainance vacation), I agree with Flemm.

I don't think we need a subforum in the extended section. A link to the standard subforum and tags should be sufficient.
p192c-ex developement is tied very closely to the standard version. Practically the only difference is the economical balancing due to new features as well as some vehicles in standard being delivered as addons, whilst those are contained as liveries in the extended pakset.

jamespetts

Thank you for your feedback - I have now added a link to this board in the Simutrans-Extended subforum section.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.