News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Simutrans goes gamescom

Started by Mariculous, August 18, 2022, 07:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariculous

I can gladly announce that there will be three hours of Simutrans live coding on gamescom.

BROCKHAUS-AG, which I work for has aked me to do some simutrans-extended coding, live from gamescom.

It will be streamed on twitch.tv/brockhaus_ag on Saturday, 27 August 2022.
Also, you can find us at exhibition hall 10.2,  stand C022 of gamescom. I will be there on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

The stream will further be online on all days of gamescom from 24 August 2022 to 28 August 2022.
See the schedule for more details.
IMG-20220823-WA0001.jpg 

In the live coding I will be working on this simutrans-extended feature, which had been suggested by the simutrans-extended community on discord.

Matthew

Thank you for the head's up, Sirius! These times are CEST (MESZ), right?
(Signature being tested) If you enjoy playing Simutrans, then you might also enjoy watching Japan Railway Journal
Available in English and simplified Chinese
如果您喜欢玩Simutrans的话,那么说不定就想看《日本铁路之旅》(英语也有简体中文字幕)。

Mariculous

Sorry, yes. These times are CEST summer time (UTC+2)

Mariculous

Updated time table, twitch link and location

Mariculous

I am very sorry for this anouncement.

Early this week that covid pandemic thing got me.
LFT tests were negative until wednesday, which should have been my first day on gamescom.
Now, this was confirmed by PCR test.

That means I won't be on gamescom this weekend and there won't be a simutrans live coding on the stream.

There might be a different live coding as a replacement.

Very bad timing, sorry.

Roboron

Sad to hear that, I was very interested in the event. I hope you recover soon.

prissi

With the Corana strain that is going round in Germany, it is for most one or two days of something like a strong cold and then one or two weeks of dry coughting. I hope, yours is even milder ...

jamespetts

This is highly unfortunate - very best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.