News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

pak192.comic

Started by Frank, January 18, 2009, 10:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Stubbsy

I still have all the bits from the normal Pak192. Can i get all of the source files from the pak192.comic?

Michael 'Cruzer'

Hello Stubbsy,

Why do you want to get all the source? (My english isn't the best, source meens the same as the German source: the png and dat-files?)
I didn't want do post all files here.
If you say which part you want to get, I would post it here.

Cruzer
Founder and Ex-Maintainer of pak192.comic. Provider of Simutrans Hosting rental service.

Stubbsy

replied it in the mail mate ;)

Michael 'Cruzer'

A first demo of the Pak-Set could be download here:
http://192comic.simutrans.com/

A English and German translation is included, other languages are not included yet!
Founder and Ex-Maintainer of pak192.comic. Provider of Simutrans Hosting rental service.

Michael 'Cruzer'

Here is a screenshot of the Pak-Set:

PatrickN

It looks a little cartoonish. ;)

Translation: The above was sarcasm.  Of course it is cartoonish, it is supposed to be.  It was meant as a compliment for the nice work.

Painter, in and out of retirement.

Michael 'Cruzer'

Theres a new (or old) Simutrans vehicle in the pakset.
Who knows it?

Schnils

I don't know but it looks great.

Matthi205

Which is it?I can't view the tumbnail.
The Green Mage of Darkness living in the summer hell and in the country where it snows till May with -21 *C  ;D

Michael 'Cruzer'

The file attachment seemed to be damaged since the last forum hack. Sorry, but I haven't the screenshot anymore.
It was a screenshot of the Serj MaxiTaxi in pak192.comic. This vehicle is one of the oldest vehicle of Simutrans. (A small white bus)

Matthi205

aaah...!OK.I must really fresh up my mind a little bit about pak64...
The Green Mage of Darkness living in the summer hell and in the country where it snows till May with -21 *C  ;D

Spike

Quote from: Matthi205 on July 20, 2009, 12:39:59 PM
aaah...!OK.I must really fresh up my mind a little bit about pak64...

It might have been removed ... i think we lost contact to the author and could not ask him if he agrees to releasing it open source. And Prissi subsequently removed all non-agreed images from pak64. pak.Hajo still has it though, I think.

Michael 'Cruzer'

Quote from: Hajo on July 20, 2009, 12:47:58 PM
It might have been removed ... i think we lost contact to the author and could not ask him if he agrees to releasing it open source. And Prissi subsequently removed all non-agreed images from pak64. pak.Hajo still has it though, I think.

pakGerman still have it too.

And I've find the screenshot again, but it's very old. And pak192.comic doesn't look like this anymore:

Joker

Sorry To bother you all :) Just looking around and found this!! Awsome!! But I when I went to download at the home page it doesn't seen to be there. Did I miss some thing? If so where do I find this incredible beta!!!

Cheers Joker
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

MoTw

Did you try 0.19 or one nightly? The link from 192comic.simutrans.com to the 0.19 on SF didn't work for me, either. But forwarding to the nightly-page was correct. Also, you can download the pak-set from the nightly-page without errors.
world is like a parachute: it works better when it's open
whenever you feel lost and alone, always remember your calculator is something you can count on
pak96.comic addons

Joker

Ah!! Thank you MoTw! I got it working! Appearently I did miss something and you found it !! Awesome!! :)

Cheers Joker
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Michael 'Cruzer'

Sorry, there was an mistake in the english download link. (I only checked the germans ones)
Now it should work...

Limoncello

Sorry my english, its the traductor's english:
Oh my God! Incredible! Now follows, pakfuture? Pakpast? I look forward to try it! greetings, limoncello

An_dz

I want to announce that a new version has been released

pak192.comic v0.2.2 @ German forum

IgorEliezer

Out of curiosity: who is maintainer of this pakset? Is still Michael Cruzer?

Alex. Brose

No, the new and official maintainer is PappeTeeMaster now. :)