News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

ETR 300 Settebello

Started by vilvoh, October 31, 2008, 06:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilvoh

This is a preview of ETR 300 settebello. It's a passengers train from Italy with a peculiar design. I've to fix some things like the front windows of the cab, but it will be ready in a few days.

This vehicle was a request from a 128pak user, and as you can see the preview is in 128pak scale. I've the blender file and the textures, so in case anybody wants to port it to 128pak, just send me a PM and I'll send her/him the files. The hardest part is done, so all you have to do is render the views.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

VS

Want your train, play 64 instead. Some aggressive advertising :)

64 really needs more love.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

vilvoh

you p0wned me!!......I might do both versions but I'm a bit lazy. Definetly, it's a subliminal way to attract followers to 64pak.

VS

No, it's actually fine that way. I agree with the subliminal message you're trying to force onto us, so I'm not affected :)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

vilvoh

Another preview before the release...

vilvoh

ETR 300 Settebello ready for dowloading..
Electric -- 200 km/h -- 190 pass/car -- 2600 kw -- 1950-1970

Mac_#71

You are great!
Now I'm playing with both the pak128 that with pak64.
And with my favorite train!
La supposizione è la madre di TUUUTTE le stronzate...
Ricordatevelo!

The assumption is the mother of ALL the **** ...
Remember!

emaxectranspoorte

vilvoh

Thanks for the praises..I'm trying to convince Zeno to make a pak128 version of this train... ;)