News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Problem with LNWR Crewe Type 2-4-0 Tender

Started by dave62, November 12, 2011, 05:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave62

LNWR Crewe Type 2-4-0 has no tender when it first appears in April 1845.  It uses the Bloomer tender which is not officially available until October 1849. 

This means that while new trains can be bought from the depot as normal, existing trains cannot be replaced by Crewe Types as the tender has to be selected separately in the replacement dialog.

In Standard the Bloomer tender does not appear until January 1851, but as Standard has no replacement facility, it's not a problem.

I've posted this in the Standard forum as the introduction dates don't match in either, but it only has gameplay effects in Experimental.  Of course feel free to move this post if I've put it in the wrong place.

Hope I've explained this correctly, but please let me know if you need any more information.

Best wishes

David

jamespetts

David,

thank you for your bug report. I had already spotted the anomaly with the bloomer tender - the next version of Pak128.Britain-Ex will have a generic 15t LNWR tender introduced at the same time as the LNWR Crewe Type and used for both the Crewe Type and the Bloomer. Sorry that you've had trouble.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

dave62

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply, James and I'm pleased that you've managed find a solution.

David