News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Adding a Supermarket Factory = Crash

Started by stmaker, August 27, 2010, 09:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stmaker

Yes, I was trying to add a supermarket but then, I got a crash. Any problems with it or any solutions?

Program Version: 102.2.2
Pak: 128
Error Text: A simple Window error window
Version using: Simutrans v111.0
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Using: Paint.NET, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp
Future Addon(s): Building (Link)
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

Zeno

Maybe if you explained the crash... saying program version, pak version, error text and such things are a must when posting a bug, if not we can't give any help. You know, a zillion different things could have happened there, so if we know the versions we can try to do the same and see what happens: there's a chance of getting same error then ;)

PS: Also a screenshot could help here

stmaker

Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

ӔO

does it crash every time you try and add one?
My Sketchup open project sources
various projects rolled up: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17111233/Roll_up.rar

Colour safe chart:

stmaker

mobo

Well the most important part - the text of the error message -  is still missing

But OTOH, if you add some factory and the game crashes then most probably the industry produces or consumes a good that doesn't exist in your pak folder.

And this most probably means the add on doesn't fit to your pakset.

That's what i guess from my own experience.