News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Pak128 2.0.0 Crashes ST?

Started by Delite, November 23, 2011, 10:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delite

I'm not very sure what is causing it, but using Pak128 v2.0.0 crashes Simutrans v110. Could it be that I have to use Simutrans v111?

VS

The release was initially tested only against ver. 111 executable for windows, available on sourceforge. I tried quickly with both 110.0.1 and 111.0 and had no problems, but it might be.

Could you describe in more detail, exactly what versions of the program you used - the version number shown, and where you got them? Also, it sounds as if you didn't actually try with 111. The only thing I can do is... try to do the same ;D Bonus points for trying out yourself!

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Delite

Thanks for the advice!  :) And I was using version 110.0.1 (from sourceforge), but upon a closer look at the pak128 file name I noticed that it had '111.0' in it, so I figured I had to get v111.0, and it worked like a charm afterwards.

VS

Good - I'm glad it works for you that way :) I thought you required (for some reason) to stay with 110.0.1. If that's not a concern...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!