News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Checking in and out (hiatus thread)

Started by Matthew, February 22, 2021, 05:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew

People going on hiatus is a natural and normal part of Simutrans life. But people tend to just disappear without trace, which can be demoralizing to our generous contributors.

So this is a thread where people can check in and out.

I am checking out!  ;D I like to have connections between my input (reading books, listening to podcasts, watching TV/films/videos) and my output (playing and modding games).

For Christmas and my recent birthday I got half a dozen thick books on ancient history, 20th century East Asia, Christian epistemology, and other topics that are unrelated to Simutrans. So I am unlikely to be following this forum closely much in the near future. But no doubt I will return at some point.

Thank you to all the devs and other contributors who make Simutrans so much fun!
(Signature being tested) If you enjoy playing Simutrans, then you might also enjoy watching Japan Railway Journal
Available in English and simplified Chinese
如果您喜欢玩Simutrans的话,那么说不定就想看《日本铁路之旅》(英语也有简体中文字幕)。

KneeOn

I've been recently checked out but this week i've started working on painting again - I played a bit of GTA, a bit of Football Manager and was studying.

Yona-TYT

I was working on the scenario tutorial, but honestly I've been a bit unmotivated due to a little patch being rejected for no apparent reason
https://forum.simutrans.com/index.php/topic,20764.0.html ) :/ , so now I am experimenting with some web design in JavaScript.

prissi

This was not rejected. Just I usually do not touch the scripting code and Dwachs maybe overlooked it.