News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

pak192.comic Screenshots

Started by Michael 'Cruzer', June 14, 2009, 07:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariculous

The isolators on the roof are player color!  :o

Flemmbrav

We're not dead, we're just pretending to be...

Vladki

Nice. Looks like Czech railways livery

Flemmbrav

Indeed it is!

New Karma farm:

Modernized cars for Flixtrain

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Karma farm? Well, seems like this should be posted on reddit for sure! ;-)

Flemmbrav

Flemmbrav

Bima Fals Maharania

My old screenshot. Both of the trains are 71 Gumarang bound to Jakarta (lower one) and 2 Argo Bromo Anggrek (upper one) bound to Surabaya (2014's Indonesian Railway Schedule).

Flemmbrav

Václav

Quote from: Bima Fals Maharania on November 29, 2021, 01:10:36 PM

Really good idea - that station building. It seems like one of those buildings that are direction neutral. May it be. Good start.

But few minor hints what would be better if it could be reworked:

1: Blue colour of central part and corners
a) I think that building would look better if it could be white at all
b) if you would like to let central part and corners blue, please, use any very light shade instead current one

2: central part
a) windows are great (as splendid) - but they would fit better to higher wall (let's say one floor higher)
b) let there only one type of windows - delete rectangle windows; may it be that this would bring better effect, even without making central part higher
c) they would look better if central part would be lighter (see point 1)
d) it deserves better transition to side parts; that blue colour is not good for this (see point 1)

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Bima Fals Maharania

Quote from: Flemmbrav on November 29, 2021, 02:22:58 PM
nice station!
Thanks, Flemmbrav!

Quote from: Václav on November 29, 2021, 09:19:53 PM
Really good idea - that station building. It seems like one of those buildings that are direction neutral. May it be. Good start.

But few minor hints what would be better if it could be reworked:

1: Blue colour of central part and corners
a) I think that building would look better if it could be white at all
b) if you would like to let central part and corners blue, please, use any very light shade instead current one

2: central part
a) windows are great (as splendid) - but they would fit better to higher wall (let's say one floor higher)
b) let there only one type of windows - delete rectangle windows; may it be that this would bring better effect, even without making central part higher
c) they would look better if central part would be lighter (see point 1)
d) it deserves better transition to side parts; that blue colour is not good for this (see point 1)
Actually it's based from Indonesian State Railways corporate logo: Orange and blue. But now I've considered that most of it's stations are uses black or grey instead of blue. And the orange stuff, I can change it into player color.  ;D

The sources are still available in my device though, so I can send them into this forum. Thus, you can edit it because it's too plain to match current graphics standard.  ;)

Edit: You can find them here. https://drive.google.com/file/d/16j6WyvaRzAo9qmltYh_fKu8R1jy5SIrx/view?usp=sharing

Flemmbrav

Flemmbrav

Flemmbrav

New steam engine in three versions.
One of them will be part of the pakset, the other two will be available as addon.

Flemmbrav

Yes, I know, it's a double post...
But this is on you!
Everyone should show screenshots in here :P

Matthew

Quote from: Flemmbrav on April 29, 2023, 07:44:51 PMYes, I know, it's a double post...
But this is on you!
Everyone should show screenshots in here :P

That looks great! Truly a design worthy of a Hauptbahnhof.
(Signature being tested) If you enjoy playing Simutrans, then you might also enjoy watching Japan Railway Journal
Available in English and simplified Chinese
如果您喜欢玩Simutrans的话,那么说不定就想看《日本铁路之旅》(英语也有简体中文字幕)。

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Quote from: Flemmbrav on April 29, 2023, 07:44:51 PMYes, I know, it's a double post...

WRONG. :) But seriously, part of the definition of a double-post is time. If it's been more than 24 hours, a "double-post" is allowed. :) Also, the rule was relaxed a bit to basically say: As long as each individual comment is something like as long as the sidebar with the profile information... it's also okay. Because the point of the rule is many short comments wasting space.

But while I'm here... man... I need to open up Simutrans and play this pak! It just looks so great! :) <3

Yona-TYT

Did someone say "double post"? .... You have to ban! .  :police: :police: :police:   ;D

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST —Isaac ;-)

Flemmbrav

Yona-TYT

Quote from: Yona-TYT on May 01, 2023, 12:40:28 AMDid someone say "double post"? .... You have to ban! .  :police: :police: :police:  ;D
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST —Isaac ;-)
Oh my gosh, I better switch to Twitter.... :D

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 11-34-05 Home _ Twitter.png

Flemmbrav

awh that's cute, thank you!

Flemmbrav

Quote from: Matthew on April 29, 2023, 08:22:29 PMThat looks great! Truly a design worthy of a Hauptbahnhof.
I beg to differ!

Guess who has the biggest... station now  :P
Btw is that the first four-track-station-hall officially in a pakset?

Flemmbrav

INJMVO

Quote from: Flemmbrav on May 25, 2023, 10:09:02 PMI beg to differ!

Guess who has the biggest... station now  :P
Btw is that the first four-track-station-hall officially in a pakset?
unless the underground's/maglev made it somewhere "above ground" officially
You'll be in our records