The International Simutrans Forum

Author Topic: Pak128 Scenario Tutorial  (Read 47148 times)

Offline Lupus the Canine

• Languages: EN,PL
Re: Pak128 Scenario Tutorial
« Reply #175 on: January 22, 2021, 11:20:14 AM »
I got another error, it happened just before I was to start placing electrical lines.

Offline Yona-TYT

• Devotee
    • Simutrans-BLOG
  • Languages: ES
« Reply #176 on: January 22, 2021, 11:52:17 PM »
I got another error, it happened just before I was to start placing electrical lines.

Hi, how are you? I really appreciate your help with this!
I was reviewing this but ran into other non-script issues maybe, and until they are fixed I can't move on. :(

Offline Yona-TYT

• Devotee
    • Simutrans-BLOG
« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2021, 04:28:04 PM »

I have not been able to replicate the error, you have any savegame. ?

Offline Yona-TYT

• Devotee
    • Simutrans-BLOG
« Reply #178 on: February 03, 2021, 03:27:53 PM »

@Lupus the Canine
I have already solved it, there was a transformer that was not being checked for construction.

I will post a new version later.

Thank you very much for reporting.

Offline Yona-TYT

• Devotee
    • Simutrans-BLOG
« Reply #179 on: February 04, 2021, 02:12:53 AM »
A new maintenance release!.

The most remarkable thing is that the mail now extends to the oil rig in chapter 5. I have made some changes not visible to the player, I hope everything continues to work well.
Scenario: https://www.mediafire.com/file/no5zvmw4xvs26kr/tutorial_pak128-beta-v1.5.50.zip/file

Changes:
Code: [Select]
Pak128
// ------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------
General ====================================

New change of simutrans in the logic of the crosses affects some tracks (ok).
The way in which vehicles were controlled by type of load was changed, now more than one type of load per vehicle should work.

Chapter 5 ==================================
Step C ------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------
Fixed a bug when advancing without placing a transformer.
Step D ------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------
The chain of mail now extends to the oil rig.

Known Issues =========================
It is necessary to adapt to the new waiting system in the schedule (pending)

Notes to translator: ============================================ ================================================= ===========================================

Chapter 2 =============================================== ================================================= ==================
"/es/chapter_02/goal_step_03.txt" ---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
The variable {name} should not be placed here, change "<p> We are going to start a Bus Service in the city of {name} [br /] [br /]" to "<p> We are going to start a Service Bus for cities [br /] [br /] "
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------

"/es/chapter_02/goal_step_04.txt" ---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
A variable is wrong:
" [3]  With the  Itinerary  window open, you must now select all the stops in the city in order to add them to the list: [br /] {posb}", { posb} must be changed to {list}.

" [4]  After adding the 7 stops" is changed to " [4]  After adding the {nr} stops"
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------

"/en/chapter_02/goal_step_04.txt" ---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Change " [4]  After adding the seven stops" to " [4]  After adding the {nr} stops"

Chapter 4 =============================================== ================================================= ==================
In the files "/es/chapter_04/01_1-2.txt, /es/chapter_04/01_2-2.txt, /es/chapter_04/goal_step_02.txt, / es / chapter_04 / goal_step_03.txt" The variable {f2 } which is no longer used
old: "<p> [br /] It is necessary to transport hydrocarbons  ({good1})  from {f1} / {f2} to {f3} to produce  {good2}  < br> [br /] "

new: "<p> [br /] It is necessary to transport hydrocarbons  ({good1})  from {f1} to {f3} to produce  {good2}  [br /] <br > "

"/es/chapter_04/goal_step_02.txt"---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Change "Place 3  Docks of goods  in the indicated positions: [br /] {dock} [br /] [br /]" by "Place the {nr}  Docks of goods  in the indicated positions: [br /] {dock} [br /] [br /] "
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------

"/en/chapter_04/goal_step_02.txt"---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Change "Place 3  Docks  of  goods  in the indicated positions: [br /]" to "Place {nr}  Docks  of  goods  in the indicated positions: [br /] "

"/es/chapter_04/goal_step_04.txt"---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Change "{tx} Connecting to provider {f1} [br /] [br /]" to "Connecting to provider {f1} [br /] [br /]"

"/es/chapter_04/05_2-4.txt and /es/chapter_04/05_3-4.txt"--------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------
An error in the variable "{tx}" is corrected:
Change "tx}" to "{tx}"

Chapter 5 =============================================== ============
================================================= ======
"/ en / chapter_05 /" ?? -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------
Delete a junk directory "/ en / chapter_05 /" (there is a space at the beginning of the name). -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------
 Delete the following obsolete files: "/es/chapter_05/02_1-2.txt" and "/es/chapter_05/02_2-2.txt"
The file is missing: "/es/chapter_05/goal_step_02.txt"
Edit. My apologies to our dear dictator for posting 3 messages in a row.  :P